“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.” Tune in for a discussion about ‘The Hunger Games’ film adaptation of Suzanne Collins’ novel. TJ and Joseph discuss their likes, dislikes, the themes in this film, who should see it and why, whether it is appropriate for young children and young adults, they evaluate the practical effects, special effects, CGI, editing, directing, shooting style and much more. They also discuss shooting video on your smartphone in portrait mode, ‘Taken 2’, the ‘Jack Ryan’ reboot, and the upcoming TV show ‘S.H.I.E.L.D.’ which will involve Joss Whedon.
Show Notes & Links
- Fun - Vertical Video Syndrome
- Glove and Boots - YouTube
- Why Would You Mess With Liam Neeson Twice?
- ‘Jack Ryan’ Release Set for Dec 25, 2013
- Jack Ryan (Tom Clancy character) - Wikipedia
- ABC Greenlights ‘S.H.I.E.L.D’ Marvel Pilot, Joss Whedon To Co-Write & Possibly Direct- Deadline
- The Hunger Games - Review
- The Hunger Games - iTunes
- Kids Have Bad Taste - The Incomparable - 5by5
- The Hunger Games - Rotten Tomatoes
- The Hunger Games - Box Office Mojo