TJ and Joseph are joined by TrekMovie.com founder and editor in chief, Anthony Pascale, to discuss the nine minute prologue debut of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’, what we know and don’t know about the film, who the villain ultimately is, how JJ Abrams’ ‘Trek’ is not just for fans, but goes for a broader appeal, which Enterprise is the best, how it’s not just a question of old ‘Trek’ or new ‘Trek’ and more. Lots of nerdery to be had here. Then TJ and Joseph are joined by Clark Douglas, who appeared on episode 14 of ‘The MovieByte Podcast’ with TJ, and new guest Marcus Pittman to discuss ‘The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey’. Much discussion is had about the merits as well as the not so good aspects of the film. While all enjoyed the film and ultimately rated it on the positive side of the scale, there were varying degrees of elation and disappointment with the film. This is a fun one, be sure to join the discussion!
Show Notes & Links
- Anthony Pascale - Guest
- Star Trek Into Darkness Prologue
- Analysis Of Star Trek Into Darkness IMAX Extended Preview - TrekMovie.com
- New (Different) Official Synopsis Released For Star Trek Into Darkness - TrekMovie.com
- New ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Synopsis
- Clark Douglas - Guest
- Marcus Pittman - Guest
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Review
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Box Office Mojo
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - IMDb
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Rotten Tomatoes
- Too Many Frames Per Second?
- ‘The Hobbit’ and HFR